- “Site” refers to the Mind’s Eye Concepts website, mobile application, and e-commerce platform.
- “Service” refers to Mind’s Eye Concepts services accessed via the Site, in which users can use digital services and or purchase new products.
- The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Mind’s Eye Concepts.
- “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site, Services, Platforms, Stores.
Client & Partner Confidentiality: In the course of delivering any of our core services, Mind’s Eye Concepts, will enter into a mutual NDA agreement with our partners to freely share information critical to the delivery of the service level agreement. This is separate and is bound by the terms therein. We also understand the need for confidentiality in certain circumstances and upon request, and within the bounds of the law of jurisdiction, will not make public the business relationship. Mind’s Eye Concepts may in the course of good faith, request a case study, or information to be used for marketing of our services. In no circumstances will Minds Eye Concepts provide, sell, or furnish information to a third party without written consent. Equally, any information that is available to the public, via news, or publication to the web, is
User Testing: In the course of delivering our usability and user testing and reporting services, Mind’s Eye Concepts, will enter into a mutual NDA agreement with our partners to freely share information critical to the delivery of the service level agreement. This is separate and is bound by the terms therein.
Account Creation: Customers can create accounts at checkout. Customers can create an account on the “My Accounts” page. When creating an account we automatically create a username from the customer’s email address. We also automatically generate a password for the user / customer that they can change in their account pages later if they want.
Account Erasure Requests: We can retain and erase any personal information from orders at our customer’s request. We will process the access to logs entirely, and access to downloadable files will be revoked and download logs cleared.
Guest Checkout: Minds Eye Concepts allows customers to place orders without an account and allows customers to log into an existing account during checkout if they haven’t already. MEC reserves the right to change these settings and update this page accordingly.
Checkout: Your personal data will be used to process an order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described here:
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
Personal Information: If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 (seven) years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
(a) Information collected via Technology
To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your email address. To use the Service thereafter, you [do] need to submit further Personal Information, which may include: other account specific information.
When you perform transactions with Mind’s Eye Concepts, LLC, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Cookies: We may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. You may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details each time you add to the forum / panel.
- This cookie contains no personal data
- These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.
- and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- User Generated Content: If granted access, some private B2B users have the ability to leave comments on their account sites in collaboration, or share forums.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact Forms: Any contact form data explicitly submitted to our company is kept in subscription logs and CRM database. This data is not shared with third-parties for any reason whatsoever.
- Products Recently Viewed: To display them to you.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping locations of products, services, and security.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
II. Information you provide us by registering for an account
III. Children’s Privacy
The Minds Eye Concepts Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about our consulting services and features and products.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
V. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks. If we become aware of any security breaches of any data, we will immediately take the steps to secure it.
Retention policies: (months)
- Inactive accounts: 12
- Pending orders: 2
- Failed orders: 2
- Canceled orders: 6
- Completed Orders: 36
- Payment Data: 1
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example: (MEC) administrators, shop managers, designers, and developers, can access under NDA and GDPR requirements:
- Account information & service level agreements and requirements.
- Product information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent
- User information like name, address, email, and billing and shipping information.
- Administrator of customer service will admin usernames and passwords for account features.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
VII. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
IX. CONTACT US